West of Scotland Volkswagen Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Chat > Recommended Tradesmen / Businesses
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Restoration Wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote KayleighEllisParker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Restoration Wanted
    Posted: 12 January 2018 at 12:22pm
Hello all, 

I am looking for someone to complete a restoration project started by Dad. We sadly lost my Dad very suddenly in June 2016 while he was half way through this restoration after having previously completed a conversion. The family would love to arrange to have the project completed ! 

I have attached some photos of how far he got. Most of the welding has been completed with exception of the drivers side. All the bodywork needs prepared and painted with the exception of the doors which are painted and ready. We have all the paint. The camper is in a yard in Glasgow and can be viewed anytime. 

Please get in touch if you are able to help or can recommend anyone. 

Thank you 

Kayleigh 
gayle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Club Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Quote gayle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 9:48am
Hi Kayleigh :) best place to start is rodntod here on the forum but I think he's quite busy just now, as are all the good places. Also try v-worx in Ayr and doods dubs. Sorry I don't have contact details to hand but a quick Google or read through the recommended bit on here will find you them.

I will say that all these places are really busy just now so you'll have to book in and wait a while before anything can be done :)
Highly medicated for the safety of the masses
Rado B View Drop Down
Paid member
Paid member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rado B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 6:57pm
Good luck i hope everything goes well and you get it done
Smokin'
KayleighEllisParker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KayleighEllisParker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 12:28pm
Thank you for your reply, I will make contact and see if any of those you suggested can help us. Much appreciated:)
 Post Reply Post Reply